LIQUIDATION: Military Grade Heavy-duty Industrial Metal Shelving.
AREA: Stanfordville NY (Poughkeepsie NY/Danbury CT area).
1950’s “Cold War” era heavy-duty industrial metal shelving in EXCELLENT condition. Well-kept and used since the ’50’s in its present-day underground temperature-controlled storage facility for microfilm storage.
The “Army Green” finish has mellowed uniformly over the years. Strong, durable, and extremely sturdy “construction features” stand up in high-activity areas:
- T-beam uprights measure 1/8″ thick and 1-1/2″ wide.
- 1 1/4″ shelves are adjustable in 1-1/2″ increments.
- Shelves secured by 8 nuts and bolts per shelf and clamps (patent#3-13-18).
- Underside edges of shelves reinforced by additional/continuous steel, rolled up under shelf surface.
- Shelving is open with rounded edges, for ease of sliding material on/off and to prevent injury to handlers.
14–24 foot rows. 6 sections (48”W x 24”D x 96”H) per row. 8 (48” x 24”) heavy-duty box-style adjustable shelves per section. 84 sections total. This versatile, strong shelving system is the perfect solution for your factory, warehouse or stockroom. Ideal for storing packages, parts, supplies, tools, inventory, and much more. Their rugged durability and staying power have already passed the test of time. View STANFORDVILLE NY Industrial Metal Shelving Photo Brochure PDF here.
HURRY, contact 180 Asset Group NOW to make offers or view these fixtures in Stanfordville NY (Poughkeepsie NY/Danbury CT area) WHILE THEY LAST. EMAIL Sales@180AssetGroup.com or call (800) 676-7042 x110 TODAY.