180 Asset Group provides appraisals and valuations services for businesses all types; from manufacturers, to wholesalers, merchandisers to retail stores, and everything in between. We have 20 years of successful appraisals on everything from a sole proprietor’s small business, to a 200+ location chain store, corporate offices, distribution centers, and corporate fleet vehicles. 180 understands the ebb and flow of current asset values. If you need an appraisal or valuation for financing, legal, or insurance purposes, 180 Asset Group is your trusted source to determine an accurate, fair-market value of your assets, fixtures, and equipment.
Contact us today for a CONFIDENTIAL assessment of your assets. We have over 20 years experience in asset appraisement for THOUSANDS of retail stores, businesses, warehouses, manufacturers, and Fortune 500 companies. Rates for this service vary by location and size of project.
If you need an appraisal to SELL your excess assets, we offer high returns, equitable solutions, and flexible compensation to suit your needs. With a wide variety of disposition options, we’ll help you select the best method to fit your deadlines and financial goals. We also offer cash buy-outs at fair-market value for your assets, store fixtures and equipment. With our worldwide commercial and personal client database, stocking dealer network, and team members across the USA, we can quickly transform your unwanted assets into working capital, no matter where your business is located. EMAIL Sales (at) 180AssetGroup.com or call (800) 676-7042 x114.
180 ASSET GROUP is a team of seasoned veterans with 20+ years experience in the asset recovery and liquidation industry; and have held top-tier management positions in the nation’s LARGEST retail fixture and equipment liquidations, remodels, appraisals, and bankruptcies. We’ve generated MILLIONS of dollars in asset sale revenue at multi-location sales across the USA and Canada. Previous projects cover THOUSANDS of retail stores, Fortune 500 company headquarters & corporate offices, big-box chains, manufacturing facilities, warehouses and distribution centers.
ASSETS WE APPRAISE:
- Retail Store Fixtures & Equipment, Warehouse & Distribution Center Equipment
- Gondola Display Shelving, wall/island/end-cap shelving, shelves, (Lozier®, Madix, Kent, and more)
- Shopping Carts, Shopping Baskets, Cart Corrals, Dump Bins & Tables
- P.O.S. (point of sale) Equipment, Cash Registers & Check-out Counters
- Display Racks, Garment Racks, Slat Wall, Slot Wall, Grid Wall
- Showcases, Jewelry Displays, Sign Holders, Sunglass Spinners, Store Supplies, Peg Hooks
- Commercial Refrigeration Display Cases, Coolers & Freezers
- Supermarket Equipment & Grocery Store Fixtures, Impulse Racks
- Cash Safes, Money Counters, Security Towers & Systems, Floor Scrubbers & Buffers
- Fryers, Ovens, Deli Meat Slicers, Sinks, and other Restaurant Equipment
- Pallet Rack & Pallet Racking Systems, Pallet Jacks, Material Handling Equipment
- Forklifts & Rolling Stock, Manufacturing Machinery, Mezzanines, Cantilever Rack
- Cardboard Balers, Trash Compactors, Backroom Storage Shelving & Equipment
- Employee Lockers, Office Furniture, IT and Computer Equipment
- Corporate/business and personal assets (including art, vehicles, antiques, collectables, and more)
- Manufacturing Machinery, Tools & Equipment (pneumatic tools, air and part cleaners, coordinate measuring and CNC machines, tool & die equipment, metal lathes, vertical milling machines, paint booths, and more)
- Drug Store Fixtures Equipment and Pharmacy Shelving
- Corporate Rolling Stock (semi-trucks, semi-trailers, tractors, fleet vehicles, more)
- Conveyor Systems, Garment-on-hanger Conveyor, and Order Picking Systems
View Current & Upcoming LIQUIDATIONS and Assets FOR SALE now.
We add new sales often, and items sell quickly, so be sure to sign up for our RSS feed or email list for sale updates. EMAIL Sales (at) 180AssetGroup.com, call (800) 676-7042 x110, or SUBSCRIBE to UPDATES here.
180 ASSET GROUP: We are NATIONAL FF&E (fixture, furniture and equipment) LIQUIDATION specialists.